RACING WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Our Archambault M34 originates in the sailing one-class design of the Tour de France in France. It’s a magnificent racer which guarantees fun!
Although the M34 is designed as one-class, it is particularly competitive under the guidelines of ORCI due to its unique conception. Sailing with a high-tech yacht on a high level is the name of the game. The handling and effort are refreshingly easy: The M34 is trailerable; the carbon mast is quickly mounted, the lift keel is easily extended up to 2.5m draft, and the set of regulations won’t tolerate any modifications or waste of material. This yacht is available for tuition purposes as well as for sunset trips, regattas and hourly rent with or without skipper.
|Length over everything
|2.50 m / 1.80 m
|VOLVO PENTA D1-20SD
Exterieur und Technik
- The M34 will be built by the French shipyard Bateaux Archambault SARL in Dangé St. Romain following a tender by the Fédération Française de Voile as a single unit for the Tour de France à la Voile.
- Hull: The hull of the Archambault M34 is constructed of fiberglass / foam sandwich using epoxy resin and Core Cell foam in a vacuum infusion process, white gelcoat, strongback strongback with a structure of wranglings and stringers. Keel box made of carbon fiber / epoxy laminate. Central Hot Strop.
- Deck: The deck of the Archambault M34 is constructed of fiberglass / foam sandwich using epoxy resin and core cell foam in the vacuum infusion process (partial carbon fiber reinforcements in the laminate), white gelcoat, molded footpegs and liferaft mount in the cockpit.
- Attachments: The Archambault M34 has a composite T-shaped performance keel: carbon fiber fin and lead bomb, ballast about 1,050 kg, draft standard keel: about 2.50 m, the draft can be transported on with a lifting system on about 1.80 m to be reduced. Pre-balanced spadder made of carbon fiber with self-aligning rudder bearings, carbon fiber tiller with telescopic boom.
- Rigging: The Archambault M34 is rigged with a 9/10 Southern Spars carbon fiber mast with two swept salings pairs. Standing estate in Rod, HARKEN profile forestay, 48: 1 translated backstay, black lacquered aluminum tree with translucent underlie straightener and a reffleine, traps and straighteners are diverted into the cockpit, solid tree vang with talje.
- Deck fittings Archambault M34: Fixed genomal tree with tack line, two primary winches HARKEN B46A, two secondary winches HARKEN B35.2STA, two halyards HARKEN B35.2STA, HARKEN racing blocks and fittings, SPINLOCK trapper, genoa rails and mainsheet traveler, LEWMAR deck hatch on foredeck. Stainless steel railing with pushpit and pulpit.
- Engine: The Archambault M34 is powered by a VOLVO PENTA D1-20 (18hp / 13kW) 2 cylinder inboard diesel with saildrive. Dual-circuit cooling system, 2-bladed folding propeller, SPINLOCK throttle in cockpit, engine panel under companionway, plastic diesel tank 50 l, start battery 12 V / 70 Ah.
- Designer: The Archambault M34 was designed by Joubert / Nivelt / Mercier Yachtdesign.
- CE category of Archambault M34: A (ocean), 8 people.
Interieur und Komfort
- Interior Archambault M34: Topcoat on laminate, two benches with storage compartments formed in the inner shell.
- Archambault M34 water system: manual bilge pump, electric bilge pump.
- Electrics: The Archambault M34 is equipped with a 12 V system with switchboard and main switches, onboard power supply with service battery 12 V / 90 Ah.
- Transport: The Archambault M34 is trailerable and can be towed with the optional aluminum 2 axle trailer from a standard vehicle with a 3.5 tonne trailer rating. The carbon fiber mast is split and stowed under the boat on the trailer.
Book your trip with ARCHAUMBAULT M34
SAILING YACHTS 35-46′