Sailing license dinghy / keelboat
For athletes – focus on sailing training.
SAILING LICENCE DINGHY / KEELBOAT
The dinghy/open keelboat, which was introduced for the 2015 season, places a clear emphasis on sailing training, unlike other further sailing licences. The practical boat tour under sailing based on the necessary theoretical knowledge about the boat, the sailing settings and the wind as well as the application of good sea crew are the focus of the training for the sailing license dinghy/open keelboat. The acceptance of the examination takes place immediately after the course without prior registration.
Basically recognized on all German waters (exceptions: Berlin and Lake Constance)
AREA: INLAND/ LAKE
- Training for the first time with a clear focus »SAILING»
- Concentrated theoretical knowledge and compact testing
- Examination without waiting time and time-consuming bureaucracy (also abroad)
- in more than 200 VDS member schools
- Module dinghy sailing with focus on sea crew and trim (among others)
- Additional module Regatta sailing
- Additional module Spinnaker/Gennaker Sailing
50 Questions (MC)
Training and examination of the VDS sailing certificates are carried out on the basis of the training and examination regulations as well as the implementing directive of the VDS (10/2014). The training is modular. Individual modules can be purchased at different VDS schools.
MINIMUM NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: 3 PERSONS
MINIMUM AGE: 12 YEARS
From *€430.00 per person
*Basic model plus 50 € examination fee and 19.90 € textbook